Priory of the Holy Trinity, Ipswich
id:
priory-of-the-holy-trinity-ipswich-289-18359283
title:
Priory of the Holy Trinity, Ipswich
text:
Priory of the Holy Trinity was a priory in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. A church of that dedication was named in the Domesday Book, although the building date of the priory was 1177. After a fire, the monastery was rebuilt by John of Oxford, Bishop of Norwich in 1194. Until 1300 the local population used the priory as their parish church. However the increasing population led the canons to build the adjacent St Margaret's Church to better accommodate their needs. The priory was condemned in 1536 d
brand slug:
wiki
category slug:
encyclopedia
description:
original url:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priory_of_the_Holy_Trinity,_Ipswich
date created:
date modified:
2022-04-11T09:07:52Z
main entity:
{"identifier":"Q7245526","url":"https://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q7245526"}
image:
fields total:
13
integrity:
13