Hamilton Parish
id:
hamilton-parish-178-13224056
title:
Hamilton Parish
text:
Hamilton Parish is one of the nine parishes of Bermuda. It was renamed for Scottish aristocrat James Hamilton, 2nd Marquess of Hamilton (1589–1625) when he purchased the shares originally held in the Virginia Company by Lucy Russell, Countess of Bedford. It is located in the northwest of the island chain, and is split in two by the large Harrington Sound, occupying all but the south and northeastern tip of its coast. The islands within the sound also form part of the parish. It is joined to Smit
brand slug:
wiki
category slug:
encyclopedia
description:
Parish of Bermuda
original url:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamilton_Parish
date created:
2005-11-17T09:51:46Z
date modified:
2024-09-04T21:51:49Z
main entity:
{"identifier":"Q289876","url":"https://www.wikidata.org/entity/Q289876"}
image:
{"content_url":"https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/Callan_Glen_Coast_-_Bermuda.jpg","width":1138,"height":751}
fields total:
13
integrity:
16